Using XMind Cloud
When you finish a new mind map, you can
- save the map to XMind Cloud directly
When you open an existing mind map, you can
- click "File - Save as" to save to XMind Cloud
Or you can
- click Import button on the right upper corner in the Cloud area to upload your mind maps.
View mind maps in the browser
To view your mind maps in browser, please
- visit XMind Cloud page;
- click Enter XMind Cloud;
- enter your XMind ID and password and click Sign In.
Edit mind maps in the browser
Click a mind map and enter into edit mode. You can create topics as usual in the browser, and you can use cut, copy, paste, duplicate and undo/redo commands. You can also add boundary, relationship and summary to the topic.
To edit a mind map in browser, please
- click to open a mind map in browser;
- press Enter to create sibling topics, and Tap for subtopics;
Here is the link that will give you more information about What is XMind Cloud.