There are two display areas for the maps: the banner and the featured area.
We select the mind maps as our featured mind maps/banner map according to the following principles:
1）Mind maps made by the latest version of XMind would be featured with priority.
2）It would be better not to contain the brand name (except that the brand name is part of the common knowledge or specific proper noun) or private information.
- Proper use of different elements, including markers, notes, labels, relationships,etc
- Proper use of different diagrams, including org chart, timeline, fishbone, matrix, etc
- Harmonious color matching (don’t use too many colours in one map except when they are harmonious)
- Balanced, harmonious, orderly
- Professional knowledge of certain field
- Be accurate, no mistakes or misunderstandings
- The deeper insight (and the clearer illustration) on certain topic, the better
Past featured mind maps:
Above are the general principles of featuring a mind map. We may still feature/unfeature certain mind maps accordingly.