For Windows and Linux users, XMind even offers a special package - XMind Portable version, which is a zip file. After unzipping it to a clear folder, you can directly launch XMind from this folder without installation.
You can even place this folder in a U-disk or mobile hard disk and run XMind from it. To use the Portable version, please
- Download XMind portable (Windows) or XMind Portable (Linux),
- Unzip it to a new or clear folder,
- Save the entire folder on a USB Disk,
- Double-click the .exe file to launch XMind.
*Linux users should meet below requirements,
- Some features need lame.
- Only Sun JRE/OpenJDK/IBM JRE/BEA JRockit are supported. Don't use unsupported JVM.