XMind Mind Map Library is where featured mind maps are being displayed. Each week, XMind team will select a number of good mind maps shared by our users.
We select the mind maps as our featured mind maps according to the following principles:
1. Mind maps made by the latest version of XMind would be featured with priority.
2. It would be better not to contain the brand name (except that the brand name is part of the common knowledge or specific proper noun) or private information.
3. Appearance (40%)
* Proper use of different elements, including markers, notes, labels, relationships, etc.
* Proper use of different diagrams, including org chart, timeline, fishbone, matrix, etc.
* Harmonious color matching
* Balanced, harmonious, orderly
4. Content (60%)
* Professional knowledge of certain field
* Be accurate, no mistakes or misunderstandings
* The deeper insight (and the clearer illustration) on a certain topic, the better
Above are the general principles of featuring a mind map. We may still feature/unfeature certain mind maps accordingly.