Share mind map
- Launch XMind
- Open an existing map, or create a new map
- Click "Share" button on the toolbar
- In the coming share dialog, please
- add map description and language category* in the general dialog
- change map's privacy like downloadable or not, public/unlisted/private**
- adjust the thumbnail
- At the end, click "Upload" button to begin the upload
- After finishing the upload, you will see a popup dialog containing this online map's URL.
** The Public maps will be shown in your account when others visit your page. And these maps can be searched by search engines.
** The unlisted map will be not seen unless visitors have this map's URL. Search engines can not track them.
** The private map can only be shared to another XMind account on this map's page, or no other people can read this kind of maps online.
Mind Map PageEvery map has an unique URL. Visiting it, we reach this map's page. First, we will see a map viewer, where we can navigate the map with mouse. At the viewer bottom, XMind Share offers options to download this map, favorite it, embed it to other website, or email to your friends***.
Scrolling down the page, on the left there is the field to add comments*** to this map. The right lists the other public maps shared by this author.
*** These actions will ask you to sign in with your XMind account first.