Upgraded from Xmind official website:
If you have purchased Xmind Pro annual subscription from our official website, we offer you the service of 30-days Money Back to help you access Xmind with a guarantee. Users who are not satisfied with Xmind for whatever reason, can apply for a 100% refund within 30 days.
When a refund is needed, please contact email@example.com with the order number and the Xmind account information.
* Please note that refunds do not apply to Monthly or Quarterly subscriptions.
Upgraded from Apple App Store:
If you have purchased Xmind from the Apple App Store, you may need to contact Apple for a refund.
How to request a refund for order placed on App Store:
*Please refer to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.
If you fail to get a refund following these steps, we suggest that you can contact Apple's customer service.