1. Manage XMind multi-user subscription
1) Sign in XMind owner account.
2) Click Manage (Settings > Multi-User) and go to the settings of multi-user. In XMind multi-user subscription, only the owner can invite or remove the members of the group.
2. Invite users
1) Click Invite via Link > Copy Link.
2) Share the Link with the one who you want to invite.
* If you want to update the invitation link, please click Create A New Link. (The old one will be invalid.）
3. Join the team
1) Visit the invitation link you receive in browser.
2) Click Sign In To Join.
3) If you have an XMind account, please sign in with your XMind account.
If you don't have an XMind account, please click Sign up now to create an XMind account and then visit the invitation link again.
4) Click Join to join in the multi-user subscription team.
4. Remove users
Click Remove in the upper right corner of the user account to remove the user's subscription.
5. Remove owner
Click Remove in the upper right corner of the owner account to remove the owner's subscription.
After that, owner can still manage the team.