1. Manage Xmind multi-user subscription
1) Sign in to the administrator account of the team subscription.
2) Click Manage and go to the settings of multi-user. In Xmind multi-user subscription, only the administrator can invite or remove the members of the group.
2. Invite users
Click「+」and you will have two ways to invite users to join the multi-user subscription.
2.1 Invite members via link
* If you want to reset the invitation link, please click Reset link. You will receive a new link and the old one will be invalid.
2.2 Add members via Xmind account
If a user already has an Xmind account, you can invite he/she via an Xmind account.
1) Input the email address of the Xmind account which you want to invite,
2) Click Add,
3) The Xmind account will be automatically added to the multi-user subscription.
3. Join the team
1) Visit the invitation link you receive in the browser.
2) Click Sign In To Join.
3) If you have an Xmind account, please sign in with your Xmind account.
4) Click Join to join the multi-user subscription.
If you don't have an Xmind account, please
1) click Sign up now to create an Xmind account,
2) Visit the invitation link again,
3) Click Join to join the multi-user subscription team.
4. Remove users
Click Remove in the upper right corner of the user account to remove the user's subscription.
* If the admin account does not require a license, it can be removed from the subscription team while still retaining the ability to manage licenses within the multi-user subscription.
5. Increase the Number of Users.
If you want to increase more licenses in the multi-user subscription, please click Increase Number of Users.
*This fee is calculated based on the remaining days of your current multi-user subscription.