Xmind does not support synchronization currently.
For Xmind for iOS, users can use the synchronizing system of iOS to sync the files between desktop and iOS mobile. We recommend users use iCloud or Dropbox to sync the files.
Below are the steps of how to sync between Xmind desktop and Xmind for iOS.
1) Go to icloud.com,
2) Upload your .xmind file to iCloud Drive,
3) Launch Xmind for iOS on iPhone/iPad,
4) Enter Browse > Location,
5) Tap iCloud Drive,
6) Find the maps you uploaded from your desktop and open them.
* If you don't have iCloud Drive in Location, please tap「...」>「Edit」on the upper right corner and then turn on iCloud Drive.
1) Upload your .xmind file to iCloud Drive in Finder on your Mac,
2) Launch Xmind for iOS on iPhone/iPad,
3) Enter Browse > Location,
4) Tap iCloud Drive,
5) Find the mind map you uploaded and then open the mind map.
- Only iOS13.0 or later version supports synchronization.
- The synchronization might be influenced by the network and the server of the cloud service. Please back up your mind maps.