Xmind Share is a free service for Xmind users to share their mind maps with the world! Mind maps uploaded by Xmind users can be found under My Maps after signing in on our website.
1. Share directly on social media platforms
With the improved Xmind Share, you can share your Xmind mind maps to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn with just a few clicks. Please
- Open an existing mind map or create a new one,
- Click the File > Share button on the toolbar,
- Click Xmind Share/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn,
- Click Upload.
2. Share to Xmind Mind Map Library
Follow the above steps you can share your mind maps to mind map library via
- Public link: If you agree your mind map can be displayed on Xmind Gallery, the map will be shared via a public link which can be searched by search engines. Others can view and download these mind maps on your Xmind account page.
- Private link: These kinds of maps will not be searched by any search engines. Visitors can not view them on your account page unless they have the map's URL.
To download or delete or set as private/public a mind map you shared to Mind Map Library, simply click "My Maps", then click「...」icon beside the mind map.